miercuri, 15 octombrie 2014

ECCO Men's Biom Hybrid II Golf Shoe




ECCO Men's Biom Hybrid II Golf Shoe



       My Review : 
 I bought these shoes last week, and i had a little bit time to test it and make a public review . Why I chose to do a review ? Because i'm so pleased with this product that I chose to write about it and it is very rare for me to be so satisfied about a product .
 Background story about me : I'm a young 25 years old man , free runner, sportive and i'm passionate about golf. I run every day at least 2-3 km and at the end of the day I usually get a bit sore feet. This is the main reason I started looking for a pair of comfortable sneakers.
 At the first wearing I can say they are very comfortable, it seem to be made ​​by the shape of  my foot. For a long time I had not wear something so comfortable like this Golf shoes.
 Yesterday I went to test it on the golf course . No words ! They are speecheless . For me this product is sure going to note 10 and of chourse I will buy another pair soon.

  Rating 10/10









Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu